Re: 2.6.3 adaptec I2O will not compile

From: Jaco Kroon
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 03:03:23 EST

Adrian Bunk wrote:

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 01:52:24PM -0800, David Lang wrote:

when attempting to compile in support for the adaptec 2100/3100 series
Raid card I get the following errors. I have attached my config

I am currently working on this, so far I've managed to sort out the irq
problems and only have some dma stuff that does not compile. I don't
think I'm going to bother getting it to compile though and rather
directly convert to the new DMA-mapping stuff. If anyone has any
pointers and tips and pitfalls I need to look out for, please don't
hessitate to mail me (It will be greatly appreciated).

Jaco
--
Once I finally figured out all of life's answers, they changed the questions.
This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full details.