Re: [ANNOUNCE] Linux hotplug memory mailing list created

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 17:45:58 EST

On Friday 27 February 2004 22:53, Greg KH wrote:

> As I personally know of at least 3 different groups at 3 different
> companies working on this feature, and all of them don't seem to want to
> talk together on linux-kernel or linux-mm, this list is for them, and
> anyone else who wants to help.

Does this already include the s390 kernel team? We are definitely
interested in this. Note that we already have one (rather limited)
solution for memory unplug in arch/s390/mm/cmm.c, but this is far
from real memory hotplug and uses an architecture feature that is
probably not available anywhere else.

Arnd <><