amd64_gart problems

From: Redeeman
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 13:26:28 EST

hi, i am having some problems with the amd64 oncpu agpgart, on my asus k8v
deluxe board, and amd64 3200+ cpu. my motherboard has via k8t800 chipset,
and i use the oncpu gart together with my via agpgart. when i only compile
in support for via chipset my performance isnt as good as with oncpu gart.
but with oncpu gart enabled my system is quite unstable, X just freezes,
and i have to sync my disc with sysrq, and then hard reset.

any ideas?

/Redeeman.