[BK] http://www.openlogging.org

From: Larry McVoy
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 17:23:57 EST

We seem to have worked the bugs out so you can now get correct results on
the pages. We're limiting the summaries to projects that have changed
in the last 6 months, the table of projects is way too large otherwise.
We'll probably move old projects to archive.openlogging.org and index
them there for people who are digging for history.

Please check it out and make suggestions as to how it could be more useful.
One suggestion that we've heard is either a mail or RSS feed for updates
so that you could register your interest in the kernel, for example, and
get mail when it is updated anywhere in the world. If lots of people think
that is a good idea then we'll try and figure out how to do it. If someone
wants to set up a mail->RSS gateway we can trivially arrange to feed that.
--
---
Larry McVoy lm at bitmover.com http://www.bitkeeper.com