Re: A Layered Kernel: Proposal

From: Mike Fedyk
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 01:09:05 EST

Grigor Gatchev wrote:
Okay. I will try (hope I'll have the time for all!) to outline the major
driver layer models, with simple lists of advantages and disadvantages,
and to present it as a base for further discussion. (Please keep in mind
that this outline will certainly be not the best ever to exist - maybe a
lot of people around will be able to make it much better. But, anyway,
they will be given the full opportunity to criticize and improve. :-)

I'll be looking forward to that. It should be an interesting read.

Mike