Re: information

From: support
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 19:34:10 EST

Malo ni!

Ea mai koe?

We thank you for your support question. So that we are able to provide
You immediate assistance, we developed this automated email response.
It contains several useful tips and answers to typical support questions.
We hope it will help solve your issue!

Although this email is usually helpful for standard support issues, if you
were unable to locate the answer to your problem, please email
livesupport@xxxxxxx We will provide further assistance within 48 hours.

PROBLEM 1
---------
Problem: Internal server error
or
Explicit server error

We thank you for reporting this error. Dot TK is growing very rapidly and
as a result, our systems are expanding dramatically, as well. Because of this
growth, we do see occasional errors, such as the one you have received. We
are working hard to minimize such errors and are hopeful that it will not effect
you beyond this incident.

PROBLEM 2
---------
Problem: I stopped in the middle of the registration process and now
my domain is taken.

Don't worry. If you were in the registration process and did not complete
the last step (Step 5), then your domain is probably just .on hold. for 30
minutes. After 30 minutes the domain name should automatically be
released. To secure the domain, you will have to complete the entire
registration process again at that time.

PROBLEM 3
---------
Problem: I did not get a confirmation email.

There are a number of reasons that this may have occurred. You can request
a copy of your confirmation email by going to:
http://my.dot.tk/cgi-bin/login01.taloha
Please enter your email address and click 'Resend the new registration email'.

However, if you provided an incorrect email address or did not get the
confirmation email for some other reason your registration of the
domain will not be accepted. The domain is on hold,
but will be released by our system within 72 hours (3 days). At that time,
the domain will be available for re-registration. If you wish to secure the
domain, you will be required to complete the registration process again.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

PROBLEM 4
---------
Problem: My address did not pass the verification system.

Dot TK uses an Address Verification System to insure that our
registrants provide valid information and that the information is correct.
Due to the complexity of International Address Verification, the system
occasionally identifies correct, valid data as invalid.

If you are experiencing this problem, please be sure you are completing
all the fields. All fields are mandatory, except the fax number. If you do not
have a phone line or area code, please be sure you enter a '0' in the area
code field and '000000' in the phone number field. This usually solves the
problem.

PROBLEM 5
---------
Problem: I have problems with uploading content to my website.

Dot TK is NOT an Internet Service Provider or hosting facility.
We just forward your Dot TK domain name to another existing
webpage or website, located somewhere on the Internet. Please
consult your existing Internet Service provider or hosting
facility how you can upload HTML, images and more with programs
like FTP, WSFTP or SCP.

PROBLEM 6
---------
Problem: I forgot my password!

Dot TK can send your password to your email address. Just go to
http://my.dot.tk/cgi-bin/login01.taloha
and fill out your email address. Click then on the text
'Email me my password' and within seconds you will receive
an email with your password.

Please note that both email address and password are case
sensitive.

PROBLEM 7
---------
Problem: my domain has been suspended, now what?

For all FREEDOMAIN.TK domain names there is an important
rule: you should have at least 30 hits every 90 days.
If you have less then 30 hits, your domain name will
be suspended for 10 following days. During these days
you are able to buy your domain name. Please visit
My Dot TK, login, and go to 'Pay for domain'.

Please note that this usage rule is ONLY applicable
for FREEDOMAIN.TK domain names and NOT for PAIDDOMAIN.TK,
SPECIALDOMAIN.TK and TRADEMARK.TK domain names.

If your support issue has not been answered, please send an email to
livesupport@xxxxxx for personal assistance.

Faka fetai (thank you)

Dot TK Support team