2.6.3 + reiser + quota support

From: Juan Pablo Abuyeres
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 17:29:59 EST

Hi guys,

As I can read in the help of quota it says:
CONFIG_QUOTA:
If you say Y here, you will be able to set per user limits for disk
usage (also called disk quotas). Currently, it works for the
ext2, ext3, and reiserfs file system.

but when I try to mount a reiserfs formatted partition this happens:
[root@test mnt]# mount -o defaults,usrquota /dev/hdc1 test
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hdc1,
or too many mounted file systems
[root@test mnt]#
and /var/log/messages says:
Mar 4 19:15:46 test kernel: reiserfs_getopt: unknown option "usrquota"

for an ext3 formatted partition it works:
[root@test mnt]# mount -o defaults,usrquota /dev/hdc1 test
[root@test mnt]# mount
/dev/hda2 on / type ext3 (rw)
none on /proc type proc (rw)
none on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
/dev/hda1 on /boot type ext3 (rw)
none on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
/dev/hdc1 on /mnt/test type ext3 (rw,usrquota)

Additional info:
[root@test linux-2.6.3]# grep -i quota .config
CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA=y
CONFIG_QUOTA=y