Re: shuttle an50r Motherboard and Linux

From: John covici
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 10:14:30 EST

OK, here are the relevant parts of the lspci -v -- I have been using
2.4.22, but if it will make a difference I will try newer ones.

00:00.0 Host bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce3 Host Bridge (rev a4)
Subsystem: Holco Enterprise Co, Ltd/Shuttle Computer: Unknown device a550
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: [44] #08 [0180]
Capabilities: [c0] AGP version 3.0

00:01.0 ISA bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce3 LPC Bridge (rev a6)
Subsystem: Holco Enterprise Co, Ltd/Shuttle Computer: Unknown device a550
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, fast devsel, latency 0

00:01.1 SMBus: nVidia Corporation nForce3 SMBus (rev a4)
Subsystem: Holco Enterprise Co, Ltd/Shuttle Computer: Unknown device a550
Flags: 66Mhz, fast devsel, IRQ 5
I/O ports at 4c00 [size=64]
I/O ports at 4c40 [size=64]
00:05.0 Ethernet controller: nVidia Corporation nForce3 Ethernet (rev a5)
Subsystem: Holco Enterprise Co, Ltd/Shuttle Computer: Unknown device a550
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 5
Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
I/O ports at d000 [size=8]

on Monday 03/08/2004 Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz(B.Zolnierkiewicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote

--
John Covici