2.6.x + kvm switches

From: Palko Jukka
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 06:58:08 EST

Greetings

As a curiosity question I would like to ask whether the 2.6.x kernel
series will sometime in the nearby future start functioning better with
KVM switches?

Currently I get it to work with my KVM by adding psmouse.proto=bare to
the grub kernel entry, but this leaves me without the fourth button in
the mouse. I need to use at least psmouse.proto=exps or no entry entry
for psmouse.proto to get the fourth button operational in my mouse.

But anything better than psmouse.proto=bare as the setting and my mouse
will definately go haywire when switching between machines... :(

--
Jukka Palko jpalko@xxxxxx
jpalko@xxxxxxxxxxx