getting sk_buff back after calling netif_rx

From: RANDAZZO
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 17:16:20 EST

I allocate a bunch of sk_buffs and have my hardware put them directly into
the buffer...

after I call netif_rx, is there a callback with the stack is done with it so
I can use it again and give it back to the hardware........

"This message may contain company proprietary information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on
the contents of this message is prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please delete and notify me."