2.6.4-ck1

From: Con Kolivas
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 08:44:36 EST

Updated patchset
http://kernel.kolivas.org

includes:
am
Autoregulates the virtual memory swappiness.

domains
sched_domains

smtnice
Make "nice" hyperthread smart

batch
Batch scheduling.

iso
Isochronous scheduling.

cfqioprio
Complete Fair Queueing disk scheduler and I/O priorities

schedioprio
Set initial I/O priorities according to cpu scheduling policy and nice

sng204
Supermount-NG v2.0.4

bs313
Bootsplash v3.1.3

reiser4
Reiser4 filesystem

Changes:
Added:
Sched_domains for improved SMT (Hyperthreading), SMP and Numa support.
Reiser4 snapshot (see www.namesys.com for support tools)

Modified:
Swappiness autoregulation now has the option of changing from autoregulated
swappiness to static swappiness on the fly:
echo 0 > /proc/sys/vm/autoswappiness
and then you can set the swappiness via the usual method
echo 60 > /proc/sys/vm/swappiness
Lots of resyncs with sched_domains mean some patches rolled up and
incrementals may be more dependent on other patches now.

Con Kolivas