Re: lufs removed from 2.6.4 kernel?

From: Anjinsan
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:39:51 EST

Thanks for bringing up the patch question. It made me think, and after scanning
my 2.6.3 build directory, there it was:
lufs-0.9.7-2.6.0-test9.patch

So I guess this explain why I didn't see it in 2.6.4. My sincere apologies.

Randy.Dunlap wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:41:20 +0100 Anjinsan wrote:

| | Hi,
| | it seems that (even with "prompt for development and/or incomplete code/drivers" enabled,
| and "select only drivers selected to compile cleanly" & "select only drivers that don't need extra ..."
| disabled) lufs is no longer in File Systems -> Miscellaneous filesystems.
| Is this on purpose? It was still there in 2.6.3.

I'm having trouble seeing lufs in 2.6.3 or 2.6.4 or 2.6.1...

Exactly what kernel do you find it in? Any patches applied to it?

--
~Randy