RE: 2.6.4-mm1

From: Nakajima, Jun
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 22:06:48 EST

The part I like with this scheduler is that the common scheduler code
has no idea about the domains topology; it just traverses the pointers.
The domains are built in an architecture or platform specific fashion.
So that part can be a bit complex as observed, but that's a setup
business, not a runtime behavior.

As we can have more complex architectures in the future, the scheduler
is flexible enough to represent various scheduling domains effectively,
and yet keeps the common scheduler code simple.

Jun