drivers/usb/class/usblp.c: usblp0: on fire

From: Joshua Kwan
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 22:36:45 EST

Hi,

$SUBJECT pretty much scared the hell out of me...

I noticed something fishy going on with USB in 2.6.4, maybe before. I am
having lots of trouble printing using usblp. Once, I got the
aforementioned message, and sometimes I get

usb 2-1: control timeout on ep0in

Many times repeated. The bottom line is that I cannot print and I'm not
sure whether it's something I forgot to configure after reinstalling this
box, or something with the kernel. Could I be enlightented?

--
Joshua Kwan