Re: RadeonFB

From: Oystein Haare
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 19:59:02 EST

Yes. The following is from 2.6.1:

radeonfb_pci_register BEGIN
radeonfb: ref_clk=2700, ref_div=12, xclk=22000 from BIOS
radeonfb: probed DDR SGRAM 65536k videoram
radeonfb: panel ID string: LCD
radeonfb: detected DFP panel size from BIOS: 1280x800
radeonfb: ATI Radeon M9 Lf DDR SGRAM 64 MB
radeonfb: DVI port LCD monitor connected
radeonfb: CRT port no monitor connected
radeonfb_pci_register END

If I understand correctly, radeonfb has gotten a rewrite some time after
2.6.1... (In the kernel configuration you have an option to choose
"Radeon (old driver)" in 2.6.4), so there might be a bug in the panel
size detection stuff in the new driver?