Call for papers - openweekend 2004

From: Michal Medvecky
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 16:40:26 EST

Hello,

CTU Student union - Silicon Hill club in cooperation with FEE CTU,
Department of Computer Science, Prague, Czech rep., invites you (as a speaker)
to 4th international and academic conference OpenWeekend 2004 taking place
in Prague, October 16-17th 2004.

It's topic is "open technologies and free software for broad range of users"
with focus on use in academic environment. Its purpose is to educate mainly
academic public and to publish papers and video records of presentations.

One of the most interesting topics discussed will be (micro)kernels, and we would like to invite as many relevant people as possible to discuss the possibilities and future of monolithic kernels. Nowadays, one developer of GNU/Hurd promised to come.

Further information on this years topics are available on our webpage or
directly here: http://www.openweekend.cz/download/ow2004_en.pdf

Regards,

Michal Medvecky

(*) FEE CTU is the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University