AC adapter status wrong after resume (swsusp, pmdsik)

From: Romano Giannetti
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 05:12:06 EST

Hi,
I think I found a problem with ACPI and disk-suspend "swsusp" option
of 2.6.4 kernel.

In a few words: when resuming the "ac adapter status" would not
refresh: if I suspend the laptop with the AC adapter on, then on
resuming ACPI -v will report AC on even if I have plugged out the
charger. Plugging the charger in and out will resume normal
behaviour. I discovered it because cpufreqd would not lower the CPU
clock after the resume...

HTH,
Romano

--
Romano Giannetti - Univ. Pontificia Comillas (Madrid, Spain)
Electronic Engineer - phone +34 915 422 800 ext 2416 fax +34 915 596 569