CAN-2003-0018 vs 2.6?

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 08:21:21 EST

CAN-2003-0018 (Linux O_DIRECT Direct Input/Output Information Leak
Vulnerability) is still not fixed in mainline 2.6.

Last time I pinged you you said you didn't like the fixes but we're
getting to the point where 2.6 gets seriously used and we should start
to care. In fact SuSE has been adding the patches to their tree now
which means an direct I/O API change which is kinda messy to maintain
for XFS (which isn't even affected by the vulnerability due to it's own
locking) that's supposed to supply vendors with uptodas.

So any plans to gets this in?