Re: [Lse-tech] [patch] sched-domain cleanups, sched-2.6.5-rc2-mm2-A3

From: Andrew Theurer
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 17:19:59 EST

Any idea what the context switch rate was on the large wh runs? Any
sched_yield type locking can put a lot of demand on the scheduler, and with a
lower balance frequency it can make the problem worse, one side affect being
idle time. Do you have increased idle time with the lower throughput?

Also, what JVM are you using?