Re: Unregistering interfaces

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 02:28:20 EST

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 10:54:17AM -0500, Alan Stern wrote:
> Here's a suggestion for a correct solution. It's a little bit awkward,
> but less so than other ideas I've heard.

<snip>

> If you think this sounds good, I will start working on it.

Yes, this sounds like an excellent way of doing this, and is what I was
mulling over today in between doing real work :)

It would be great if you want to work on this, and have the time to.
Feel free to post incremental changes, and if you need any other help
with this.

thanks for volunteering.

greg k-h