RE: Mail Delivery (failure rep.ladwig@legis.state.wi.us)

From: Rep.Ladwig
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 22:18:48 EST

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY. ALL CORRESPONDENCE DIRECTED TO
REP. LADWIG'S E-MAIL ACCOUNT WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE THIS RESPONSE.

Thank you for taking the time to contact my office. Your questions and
comments are important to me. Because I receive massive amounts of e-mails,
you will only receive a personal response if you are a constituent of the
63rd Assembly District.

In order for me to determine if you reside in my district, please make sure
your e-mail message included your address and telephone number. If it did
not, please reply to this message and include your contact information. If
you do not reside within my district I will be happy to forward your message
to your state representative, if you have not already done so.

Again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Bonnie L. Ladwig
State Representative