reiserfs errors with 2.6.5-rc1-mm2

From: equi-NoX
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 15:32:06 EST

I have seen in my Gentoo's syslogs many errors about reiserfs, however I
discovered those ones few time ago (there are 3 or 4 hours). So, even if
those releases of the linux kernel are quite old now, I wanted to share
those with you.

I was intalling Gentoo in this first syslog, chrooted from Debian SID
(aerith), moreover you can see at the end of that syslog that I ran
Gentoo (ender) next.

I was probably running emerge system in that first syslog but I am not
sure (because that was 15 days ago ;)).

That's my first syslog with reiserfs errors, I have many others after
this one (which are not on a 2.6.5-rc1-mm2 kernel and which are not
chrooted from Debian SID but where I was running Gentoo)

equi-NoX
--
hoping helping