Re: kernel stack challenge

From: Timothy Miller
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 15:39:38 EST

Horst von Brand wrote:

OK, so you need the policy to be interpreted in-kernel (dunno why a
largeish high-level general purpose language is needed for that, when a
tiny interpreter for a specialized language will do very well, and has been
shown to work fine), and written in a "high level language" so that your
garden variety sysadmin _can_ write her own policy, but it really doesn't
matter because she'll never have to do so...

Completely lost me.

I was getting hung up on that one too, but I didn't know how to say it. You did a nice job. :)