Re: mm-kernels, 4K stacks, and NVIDIA... am I crazy?

From: Sid Boyce
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 20:49:23 EST

Believe it, I inadvertently mangled one disk completely when I forgot and tried nvidia 5336 with 2.6.5-mm1 after I'd had success with 2.6.5-clo1 and had another one not completing boot up before I knew of the problem. It would be nice if Andrew made it a config option until NVidia fixes the problem. There is a patch to change back from 4KSTACKS in the list recently. The last time, I changed it in .config then did a make oldconfig which changed it back and BOOM!
Regards
Sid.