Re: 2.6.5 blank console display

From: Andy Lutomirski
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 04:06:33 EST

I might have the same problem. I switched from 2.6.5-rc1 (I think) to 2.6.5 and lost my console. Unfortunately I don't have the old config handy, but I'm pretty sure I had the framebuffer console off. The only was I got my console back was to enable fbcon. This is on x86_64 with a generic 32MB SiS card.

Any useful information I could send?

--Andy