2.6.5-mm3 : get module oops when booting with inserted usb devices

From: wim delvaux
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 08:27:31 EST

Hi all,

I get an oops when I boot my kernel with usbdevices plugged in.
If I unplug them the booting continues and I can insert and remove them and
make them work

Devices are : USB Bluetooth dongle and PEN Flash drive

Cannot show EXACT backtrace because it scrolls of the screen and cannot find
any logging after reboot. I do see usb_storage in the backtrace.

How Can I send you the complete backtrace ?