Re: [Dri-devel] Re: [patch] Trying to get DRM up to date in 2.6

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 09:11:32 EST

> I'd say let it be checked out in Andrews tree for a while and then I'll
> ask Andrew to push it all onto Linus...

I'm finished mostly, all major difference between the DRM CVS and 2.6 are
in the bk tree http://freedesktop.org:1234/drm-2.6, I'll move it onto
bkbits when it arrives back on the scene, Andrew you should be able to
submit Arjans patch to Linus with this bunch and I'll do a follow up later
to make it use whatever we decide with respect to the __user, a simple
#ifndef/define might be enough...

I'm going to bed and tomorrow am taking a well deserved drinking session
:-)

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person