Re: powernow-k8: broken PSB

From: Christoph Terhechte
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 09:36:49 EST

> You have ACPI disabled right?

No, I have it enabled. Another AMD64 user sent me his kernel .config which
I tried, and it worked. Then I slowly went back to my original kernel
.config step by step to find out what the culprit was. I was amazed to
find out that powernow-k8 still worked after I had gone back to my
original .config (took me half a day and about 50 reboots). Impossible for
me to say what triggered this change of mind of my system, but it works
perfectly now without me changing anything.

Sometimes I feel that even in the digital world there are things beyond
explanation ;-)

--
Christoph Terhechte <ct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
International Forum of New Cinema