[ANNOUNCE] adm8211 driver

From: Michael Wu
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 02:50:57 EST

Here's a driver for the adm8211 802.11b chipset.

http://aluminum.sourmilk.net/adm8211/adm8211-20040411.tar.bz2

It's only for 2.6.x kernels, and it's not quite finished yet. It should mostly
work for infrastructure and monitor modes, but adhoc and WEP don't work yet.
Should work for the average wireless network though.

Thanks to Jouni Malinen for starting this driver, Jerritt Collord for telling
me about his driver, and David Young for his netbsd driver I used as a
reference.

Please test and see if it works for you.

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC.

- Michael Wu