Re: [BK] status

From: Sam Ravnborg
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 10:31:22 EST

> Other than the up/down problems, have any of you noticed bkbits being
> slower since the move (which happened Friday or Saturday, it's sort of
> a blur)?

I see no slowdown.
But this morning (something like 8 hours ago) I could not pull from
linux.bkbits.net - it just silently exited.

When trying to access www.bkbits.net I got a full list of projects,
but when I tried to access one of the projects (when it starts using port
8080) I after a while got a message that "I had not purchased BKWeb" or
something similar. I took this as overload but now you ask I report it.

Sam