Re: IO-APIC on nforce2

From: really bensoo_at_soo_dot_com
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 23:25:17 EST

i must add that i've been using your patches for
the nForce chipset since they first appeared on
this mailing list, and while they've all helped
this box to last a bit longer between lockups
none of them cured it. Once the IO-APIC code was
compiled in and the Athlon idle powersaving
turned on it would inevitabley lock up in a day
or two.

This incorrect result from the mismatch between
your 2.6.3 patches and the current IO-APIC
code is the first time this box seems to be
free from lockup.