Re: [linux-audio-user] snd-hdsp+cardbus+M6807 notebook=distortion-- FIXED!

From: Tim Blechmann
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 07:44:18 EST

hi russell and others ...

i'm curious, since our discussion got quiet in the last few days ... if
ico was able to solve his problem by altering cardbus registers, but my
hdsp works fine with windows with the same register settings on the
cardbus bridge that won't work with linux ... what does this imply to my
setup? do you have any idea, where could be the problem?

my system doesn't have the pci bus connected directly to the cardbus
bridge, but there is a pci-to-pci bridge in between ... i found a
register difference between the windows and the linux settings in that
... but changing this register doesn't change the behaviour of the hdsp
:-(

cheers...

Tim mailto:TimBlechmann@xxxxxx
ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,