Re: SATA support merge in 2.4.27

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 05:07:04 EST

Marcelo,

You are suggesting that 2.6 is not stable ? How could that be ?
Should it not be backported to 2.2 and why not 2.0 ?

What about the rest of the feature sets ?

Necessary? But their is the new and improved called 2.6.
It is time for the old and lousy to quietly wimper off and die.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group