Re: Update on problems creating iteraid driver disk

From: Nicolas Mailhot
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 08:16:59 EST

Le dim, 25/04/2004 Ã 22:46 +1000, Paul Gear a Ãcrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> > I should know, I got a few lines myself into the kernel, and it was
> > grunt work only me was interested in. Kudos to all the kernel
> > maintainers who listened to me at the time.
>
> Got any suggestions as to who i should send patches to, then? :-)

The obvious contact is Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewic the 2.6 ide maintainer.

> This still doesn't solve the problem of getting FC1 driver disks made,
> though.

Well, it might have solved the FC2 driver disk problem had you worked on
it a month ago. It's getting a bit late for it now however :(. But you
can still try - the test releases are still following closely the
kernel.org progress.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot