2.6.6-rc3, nvidia sound, tulip eth and apic don't play well together

From: CaT
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 22:26:57 EST

It's a case of one or the other really. If I try to use both at the same
time they both die. The ethernet driver stops transmitting packets until
I bring down the interface and then bringit back up and the sound stops
playing, period.

There are no kernel messages until the watchdog kicks in.

Turning off APIC (I compiled it out) solves the problem totally. I'm now
transferring files over the net and listening to my music without a
problem.

--
Red herrings strewn hither and yon.