Re: Debugging [binary] modules.

From: Jurriaan
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 05:12:06 EST

From: Ian Stirling <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, May 01, 2004 at 04:43:52PM +0100
> Is there any tool that logs every access of a module to anything?
> Every memory or IO access, all calls, ...
> Ideally without requiring any alterations to the module binary, for the
> case when source isn't available.

You should be looking at Bochs, I think.

Kind regards,
Jurriaan
--
>"Unsolicited commercial electronic mail can be an important mechanism
> through which businesses advertise and attract customers in the online
> environment." (HR 718)
"Mugging can be an important mechanism through which the economically
disadvantaged gain and maintain the ability to pay taxes."
Reaction in news.admin.net-abuse.email by Alun Jones
Debian (Unstable) GNU/Linux 2.6.6-rc3-mm1 2x6062 bogomips 0.43 0.38