Re: NUMA API

From: Ulrich Drepper
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 13:39:41 EST

William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> I very
> very strongly suggest that you take up each of these issues with him

And what exactly do you think this is about?

> so
> that they can be addressed as individual incremental improvements

That's not a possibility. The interface is simply inadequate.

I do not claim to be the expert when it comes to all the fancy NUMA
functionality. But I surely can recognize a broken library interface.
*That's* my concern. I do not yet care too much about the kernel interface.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â