[Announce] Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG 802.11bg project

From: James Ketrenos
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 11:16:49 EST

Intel is pleased to announce the launch of an open source project to support the Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection miniPCI adapter (IPW2200). The project site is up and in the coming weeks you can expect initial source to become available providing the foundation for supporting this hardware.

We are announcing to the LKML now as we value working with the Linux community and wanted to let you know directly that Intel has now officially started this project.