[PATCH] trivial && usb.h
From: Christophe Lucas
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 01:26:23 EST
I send you this tiny patch.
Sorry, if my diff format is not correct.
Please be patient with this a newbie :-)
PS: Please cc me, if it is not correct, and explain me. I am here to
* GNU/Linux & UNIX developer and network administrator
* Membre RotomaLUG (http://www.rotomalug.org)
* Registered User #271267
* Email: c.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxx
* Web Site: http://odie.mcom.fr/~clucas/
diff -ruNbB linux-2.6.6/include/linux/usb.h linux-2.6.6-patched/include/linux/usb.h
--- linux-2.6.6/include/linux/usb.h 2004-05-10 04:32:29.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6.6-patched/include/linux/usb.h 2004-05-11 08:15:03.000000000 +0200
@@ -676,7 +676,7 @@
* URB_NO_SETUP_DMA_MAP indicate which buffers have already been mapped.
* URB_NO_SETUP_DMA_MAP is ignored for non-control URBs.
- * Interrupt UBS must provide an interval, saying how often (in milliseconds
+ * Interrupt URBs must provide an interval, saying how often (in milliseconds
* or, for highspeed devices, 125 microsecond units)
* to poll for transfers. After the URB has been submitted, the interval
* field reflects how the transfer was actually scheduled.