Re: several messages

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 13:03:24 EST

Thank all of you for this information. This is an interesting way to
overcome the kernel memory fragmentation issue. I would have thought it
was more important to address having the memory so fragmented that there
is no 8k chunk left "even with many megabytes free" as someone wrote.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO, TMR Associates, Inc