Re: (resend) take3: Updated CPU Hotplug patches for IA64 (pjblessed) Patch [6/7]

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 19:52:41 EST

Ashok Raj <ashok.raj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had sent a private mail to davidm for inclusion in ia64 tree, he mentioned
> that it would be preferable to cook akpm tree to make sure no build breaks,
> and then he would consider those for inclusion in his tree. especially -mm gets
> more testing, but iam not sure how may would really try this hotplug :-)

Oh the patches are fine wrt side-effects. I've had them for a couple of
weeks, they're tested on at least x86, ppc64, ppc, ia64, x86_64 and
sparc64.

It's just a question of whether David would prefer to handle them?

Affected files are:

arch/ia64/dig/Makefile
arch/ia64/dig/topology.c
arch/ia64/Kconfig