How to contact AdvanSys/ConnectCom?

From: Adrian Bunk
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 19:01:53 EST

[ slightly XY modified to get through the vger mail filters ]

Hi,

I tried to contact AdvanSys/ConnectCom regarding a patch (also sent to
these lists) a few minutes ago.

The URLs in drivers/scsi/advansys.c as well as the Email address
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx listed as contact address in this file no longer
exist.

The Email address linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx in MAINTAINERS doesn't work since
they have a broken MTA setup:

<-- snip -->

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hermes.fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de.

<linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
XYConnected to 207.155.252.71 but sender was rejected.
XYRemote host said: 550 Invalid domain fs.tum.de

<-- snip -->

Does anyone know how to contact them?

TIA
Adrian