Re: 2.6.6-mm2 foibles

From: Luiz Fernando N. Capitulino
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 13:58:16 EST

Hi Gene,

Em Thu, May 13, 2004 at 02:42:27PM -0400, Gene Heskett escreveu:

| I just booted to a 2.6.6-mm2 kernel, and discoverd I had no sound. So
| I logged back out of x, and found I had no keyboard! ssh'd in from
| the firewall and rebooted it.
|
| Both sound, and the backswitch from x were working perfectly up to and
| including 2.6.6.
|
| 1400 mhz Athlon, half a gig of memory, FC1 all yum updates.
|
| Ideas?

I got something like that, but from the console: I was just using the
computer and my keyboard locks (at console). I tryed a ssh from
another machine and it worked (nothing special in log messages too),
so I rebooted.

It happened two times in some minutes ago. I'm looking at suspects
patches, if it happens again I will try to reverse something.

--
Luiz Fernando N. Capitulino
<http://www.telecentros.sp.gov.br>