Re: 2.6.6-mm2 foibles

From: Mathieu Segaud
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 14:47:57 EST

Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 20:42, Gene Heskett wrote:

Greetings;

I just booted to a 2.6.6-mm2 kernel, and discoverd I had no sound. So I logged back out of x, and found I had no keyboard! ssh'd in from the firewall and rebooted it.

Both sound, and the backswitch from x were working perfectly up to and including 2.6.6.

I'm also having problems with 2.6.6-mm2 and losing my keyboard. After
logging into X, after a while, the keyboard stops responding. However,
my USB mouse still works.

I had this problem too, and I tried reverting bk-input.patch; it works, but it won't help. This is a huge Bitkeeper patch...

--
Mathieu Segaud