Re: MMUless CPU support?

From: Hyok S. Choi
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 19:36:38 EST

Christoph Hellwig wrote:

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 06:39:22PM +0900, Hyok S. Choi wrote:

Where does this totally out of context post come from? Given rmk is
Cc'ed it's probably armnommu and you're probably still arguing that
you don't want to merge the remaining tiny nommu bitws into arch/arm?

I added linux-kernel mailing-list by typing error, please excuse me.
we were talking about the directory structure or method.
I sent a mail for an issue and the plan to merge and waiting for comment of rmk and Andrew.

Regards,
Hyok

P.S. Russell, as my yesterday mail, it seems that you've got some misunderstanding.
please calm yourself, please execuse me if my mailer changed your various e-mail addresses, but it was once.
(maybe, you have about 3 or more e-mails? it made me the confusion.)