Re: [2.6.6] Synaptics driver is 'jumpy'

From: jnf
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 20:09:48 EST

I just wanted to add that I also have a synaptics mouse, running 2.6.6 and
yesterday i was compiling 2 copies of xfree86, glibc and gcc at the same
time getting loads into the 5.x range per uptime and havent experienced
any problems; well other than my occasional problem of putting an extra
finger on the mouse pad and then wondering whats wrong.

- --

It is only the great men who are truly obscene. If they had not dared to
be obscene, they could never have dared to be great.
-- Havelock Ellis