Re: [Swsusp-devel] suspend2 problems on SMP machine, incorrect tainting

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 02:57:59 EST

Hi again.

I should mention that the code is not perfectly stable at the moment. As soon as it is I'll get stuck into last cleanups and then the merge. Crashes I'm seeing involve an oops shortly after resuming, occuring in slab code. Obviously an inconsistency has somehow sneaked in. I'm away from home for 8 days from Monday AM, so a fix won't be forthcoming this week. It shouldn't be far away though.

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel & Michelle Cunningham
C/- Westminster Presbyterian Church Belconnen

After homosexuality, they'll be arguing paedophilia is normal.