Re: Recommended compiler version

From: Karim Yaghmour
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 19:36:38 EST

Dan Kegel wrote:
Quite. I'm heading up to the gcc summit next week to make that point
(see also http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-05/msg01417.html,
which rumors that Paolo Bonzini and Nathanael Nerode are
working on detangling gcc bootstrap).

You have my full support.

the GNU toolchain for cross-development. (But before Karim objects
to the concept of a canned build script, I hasten to add that
I fully agree with him that the gnu toolchain build process shouldn't
need such an ugly and fragile wrapper script around it.)

:)

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits