Re: bk-3.2.0 released

From: David Lang
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 23:01:24 EST

actually I think that Suse / UnitedLinux were first (for what little
difference it makes :-)

what libraries do you need? we could have those of us who have x86_64
systems could report the versions we have on our distros.

David Lang

P.S. you may be surprised by the perfomance improvements. I recently
benchmarked apache as almost doubling it's performance when going from
32bit code to 64 bit code on the same hardware/distro/config file and
things I have read on the internet show similar improvements for database
software