Re: PATCH: Submission of via "velocity(tm)" series adapter driver

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 16:28:40 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
Most of our drivers don't work bigendian. If you want it bigendian you
can find someone to do it because I don't have the hardware to verify
bigendian and currently there probably isnt a single big endian user of this
chip on the planet.

Well, there probably isn't a single user of this entire driver on the planet outside of VIA and RH, yet.

I got the gbit part on a PCI card, and AFAIK via 10/100 stuffs have always appeared on PCI cards as well as on-board ("LOM").

Jeff